Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Somaluxe Skin Products by Lady Soma: Relief for Rosacea & Sensitive Skin

For the past four months I've been testing out Facial Cleanser and Redness Repair Moisturizer from Lady Soma's Somaluxe line of products. (Disclosure: I received samples for purposes of writing an honest review).

http://www.ladysoma.com/somaluxe-face-cleanser.html http://www.ladysoma.com/somaluxe-face-cleanser.html
While I don't have rosacea, I do deal with eczema during the cold, dry months in the Denver climate. The Somaluxe line has made a big difference for me this past winter. Confession: even though the products are designed to use on the face, I have used it elsewhere and have found relief from itchy dryness and irritation.

Let me tell you why I'm impressed with Somaluxe Skin Products:
  • Ingredients in the cleanser include vitamin c, tea tree oil & aloe vera
  • Ingredients in the moisturizer include aloe vera, witch hazel and rosehip seed oil
  • The cleanser is sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free (if that matters to you), and cruelty-free.
  • My skin feels better and looks better after using Somaluxe for 4 months. I survived the winter!
I give these products two thumbs up. If you've got sensitive skin and are trying to reduce inflammation, please consider trying Somaluxe Facial Cleanser ($16 for 8 oz) and Somaluxe Rednesss Repair Moisturizer ($25 for 2 oz).

0 chiming in:

Related Posts with Thumbnails