Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

And the M&M Premiums go to....

1. #44. Bree

2. #5. BethH6703

3. #51. Ms Planner

Each of my choco-friends will receive three boxes of M&Ms Premiums. Be nice to them -- maybe they will share.

To all of you who entered, we appreciate your support of All Thumbs. We KNOW you come here for the witty repartee (main dish) and the savvy buying advice (veggie dish), right?

The M&Ms were just dessert, right?

We hope you bookmark us and come back regularly. We have lots more on the menu, and we enjoy cooking it up.

***

Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, Amazon security and thumbs up ratings.

1 chiming in:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

OF course I come for the witty repartee! You both know I was hooked on you long before All Thumbs came to be!

I WON! I won I won I won I won I WON!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm M&Ms!

Related Posts with Thumbnails