Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Girl Who Didn't Know What Day It Is

Uh... back here, I said I'd post the Infertility Assistant winner on the 20th. Apparently I don't know what week it is cuz I not only missed Monday the 20th, but I missed Monday the 24th as well. Sorry ladies.

But, I've FINALLY remembered, I've given the husband a good spin (and no Beth, he won't let me post a video), and the winner is.... Arian, of Fractured Rainbows. Arian, I'll contact you for a mailing address, congratulations!

***

Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, Amazon security and thumbs up ratings.

0 chiming in:

Related Posts with Thumbnails