Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Night Roundup

So don't tell Lori, but I don't feel like posting Monday this time, so I'm going to post Sunday. And instead of posting things *I* like or don't like, I'm going to post things OTHER people like, that I really really want. That's the whole point of a roundup right?

1. First, Chance and Kymberli are doing the coolest thing. And in order to help fund the coolest thing, they created this pendant, which is just as cool as the cool thing they're doing.

2. MightyGirl always posts cool things on ALL her sites, but this latest little find, well, I may need to get me one, or even TEN of these lip colors.

3. If I had me a kid, and that kid was turning one, DesignMom found the funnest birthday in a box EVER. Please, go buy one, so I can live vicariously through you. And probably hate you a little at the same time...

4. And last but not least, I live in a condo, so I don't have stairs inside. I DO however have stairs outside, but this idea I suspect would not work so well with my patio. Hmmm, or maybe it would??

***

Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, Amazon security and thumbs up ratings.

4 chiming in:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm tellin'. You're so busted.

Love those stairs! If I'd known about them 2 years ago, we might still be living in an old Victorian.

JW Moxie said...

Many, many thanks for the linky-link. We need all the help we can get!

Unknown said...

I love those stairs. If I ever get to build a house those are a definite MUST HAVE!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

OMG...those are the coolest stairs.

And, Kymberli's heart pendant is gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails