Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My opinion, my thumbs

Welcome to my third blog, All Thumbs Reviews. With each post I will tell you about either:


1. Products and services I really like.
Two thumbs up.

I am fairly tough to please (just ask my husband or my children), so when I find a worthy product, I want to spread the word.

Good news is fun to deliver.


2. Products and services that really, really disappoint.
Two thumbs down.

These can often make for good stories, and I'll be doing a good deed by steering you clear.

Bad news can be fun to deliver.


3. Products and services I'm paid to review.
Thumbs TBD, to-be-determined.

On occasion, I will offer a balanced and honest view of products and services on which my opinion is requested. The pay is very (very!) modest and goes straight into my kids' college funds.

Checks are fun to deposit.

___________________
I anticipate writing two reviews a week. The posts will not be lengthy, and I hope to make them entertaining in some way tangential to the product.

So please, bookmark this blog.

And if you have something you'd like me to review, let me know. In addition, I accept guest reviews at bestlightlori at the gmail place.

***

Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, and thumbs up ratings.

0 chiming in:

Related Posts with Thumbnails