Your Reviewer

Your Reviewer
Lori Lavender Luz

& guest reviewers

Stuff We've Reviewed

Previously on All Thumbs

Looking for something?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Calling all Imeldas: shoes, shoes, shoes!

Even it you're not currently in the market for shoes (but really, who isn't always in the market for shoes?) you should check this out. NOW.

Through YouData (where they pay me to look at ads, and they'll pay you, too), I found LoveMyShoes.com. This site has great prices (lower than Zappos, but without prepaid shipping for returns) and huge selections, specializing exclusively in female footwear.

I ordered these for my daughter, Tessa
...these for my sister, Tami

(in tan)

(which do wonders for her stature,
and were $3, TYVM)




...and these for myself.

(in black)

(so cute and kicky)




I received my order in a timely manner, all pairs fit us, and each one looks fabulous.

Why the rush? Because through this Thursday, January 15, you can save 40% from their already low prices when you buy two pairs or more. FORTY-FREAKING PERCENT!

When you get to checkout, use this special code: 40NY2009

You still here? Click already, Imelda!

***

Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Amazon Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, Amazon security and thumbs up ratings.

3 chiming in:

chicklet said...

Wow, thems some good deals my friend.

bigSIS said...

Ouch. Ok, that hurts. I can't buy any shoes...or clothes for a year. So, um, I'm over here kicking myself for my self-imposed torture. But I'm gonna save that site for future use...since they already have good deals. Thanks.

MrsSpock said...

I like the shoes for Tessa- I've almost gotten a similar pair for myself. I wish I could wear heels again- but this rickety body won't go for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails